Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Disclaimer & Info

Solstice is a Twilight fan-fiction story. I wrote it as an addition to the original Twilight Saga because when I finished the books, I really wanted more!

Chapters 1-15: After chapter 4, click OLDER POSTS at the bottom to read more.

Please leave comments/reviews if you enjoy my story. I love feedback and feel free to share it with friends!

You can follow me on facebook at www.facebook.com/twilightsolstice?ref=tn_tnmn

Disclaimer:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

13 comments:

  1. I want to read more, it was a really great book.... Please let me know if you do.. I love the twlight saga and am not much of a reader, but I read this from my computer in two days... Its great and I would like more if possible..

    Jessica McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica. I'm glad you liked it and thank you for your feedback. I hope to write more in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally got part 2 up!! Thanks for waiting!

      Delete
  3. barb this book is soooooo good i love it i sent my mom the link she said it was really good to keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. are you going to write a second book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Awesome!!

      I wanted to thank you for the absolutely amazing stories! I just finished reading Solstice and Equinox :D I couldn't leave the computer, I just had to keep reading (my poor kids, dinner is served me sitting my nose on the screen)... I'm so looking forward to reading the end of Equinox.

      Solstice is brilliant, I thought it could have been from the hand of S. Meyer her self, except maybe this was even better (and it was waaay hotter!! :) ) Equinox is a bit soapy, but I mean that in the best possible way, I love all the twists and turns it has. And finally the Volturi get whats coming, so thanks for that!

      Thank you for giving some continuance for the Twilight world, I was kinda feeling a little empty after BD2, like what to do now ;D

      Delete
  6. I just cant hardly wait for the second part

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it, read in on the computer in 12 hours. Recommended it to all my friends that also love the Twilight Saga. Cannot wait for the installment. There were a few errors in spelling and grammar but would have to reread to remember where they were. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The second installment is up. You can find the link below this comment or at the end of the story.

      Delete
  8. hi when will part 2 be up? I am so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It's UP! It can be read here: http://twilightequinox.blogspot.com/

      Delete